Latin Name: Rubus idaeus
Plant Family: Rosaceae
Extraction: Cold Pressed Seeds
Having a unique balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids and effectively moisturizes and improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness, skin lines and is regenerating for the skin.
Also known as Red Raspberry or European Raspberry to distinguish between them, it is a red-fruited species of the Rubus genus and is native to Europe and Northern Asia although it is commonly cultivated in temperate regions, The oil is emollient, lubricating, conditioning, and creates a lipid barrier providing protection to the skin. It has more pronounced anti-inflammatory properties than avocado, grapeseed, hazelnut and wheat germ oils.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Effective in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Improves skin elasticity, moisture and dryness
- Regenerating for the skin
- Emollient, lubricating and conditioning
Raspberry Seed Oil Safety Data