CAUTIONS & ADVICE
• Keep essential oils out of the reach of children at all times
• Never remove a fixed dropper from a bottle of essential oil.
• Do not apply directly to skin without professional advice.
• Do not ingest without professional advice.
• If oil is accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical assistance.
• Do not assume that an essential oil has the same properties as the producing plant.
• Remove essential oil from hands by washing with mild detergent to prevent transference to other parts of body.
• Do not exceed stated doses.
• If splashed in the eyes, dab gently with olive oil on cotton wool. Water does NOT carry or dissolve essential oil.