By Ruth Hall
Complete Guide to Reflexology Written in a clear, approachable style, this textbook is intended for anyone studying reflexology at level 2 or 3. Designed for use both in the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements for all the major awarding bodies. This book incorporates many unique features not found in other texts and students will find it an essential guide and reference point for their studies in reflexology.
Its benefits include:
- Meets National Occupations Standards (NOS) for reflexology
- Meets the standards required by all the main awarding bodies
- Suitable for levels 2 and 3
- Outlines each body system, explain how, when and why to work the reflexes
- Includes a chapter on hand reflexology
- Comprehensive pathology of all body systems
- Features detailed and accurate anatomical drawings
- Has revision on multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter
- Provides a study outline at the end of each chapter
- Case studies cover current theories and philosophies
- Explores other complementary therapies
- Free DVD showing suggested relaxation and reflexology techniques to assist both students and the more experienced practitioners.