By Shirley & Len Price
The fifth edition of this highly successful book provides a clear and authoritative introduction to aromatherapy as practiced in modern health care settings. It gives valuable information for any health professional wishing to develop their understanding of the subject, providing the in-depth knowledge needed to use essential oils in the practice environment.
Aromatherapy for Health Professionals covers the full spectrum of theory and practice from essential oil science and the foundations of practice to the application of aromatherapy for specific conditions.
New for this Edition
- Two new chapters: Wound Care and Bereavement
- The chapter ‘Aromas, Mind and Body’ has been enhanced
- Several new essential oils giving properties, indications and cautions
- New case histories illustrate the practical application of theory and techniques described
- References have been updated and new research added